The Tibet Pro GTX Hiking Boot for Men by Lowa is the ideal backpacking boot for extended periods when carrying a heavy pack. Tall ankle shaft for extra supprt and protection. GORE-TEX® lined for wet weather conditions and four season use. It features a Climate Control System for added comfort as well as lightweight alloy lace loops with sprung lace hooks.
“ALL TERRAIN: From New Hampshire’s White Mountains to southeast Alaska, testers hiked this burly, all-leather, waterproof boot through miles of rain, mud, creeks, and found it’s waterproofing infallible.
This boot may need mention in your will.
Ably handled unstable, rocky terrain and the worst bushwacks. Super supportive. The Tibet Pro will carry as a big a load as you’re willing.
After a rough traverse of the Presidential Range, one tester said ‘They barely look used.” – Backpacker Magazine Gear Guide
- Taller ankle shaft of 2.6 mm thick Nubuck leather upper
- ‘C4’ Comfort Tongue
- GORE-TEX® lining: waterproof and breathable
- Patented AWP: Asymetric Walking Position
- High rubber randing for durability
- New Vibram® ‘Masai’ backpacking sole unit with performance PU midsole
- Limited strap on crampon use, if necessary
- Weight: 4 lbs