New for 2014! The self-inflating Exped SIM Comfort Duo 7.5 sleeping pad delivers 4-season performance for two sleepers. Measuring 77.5″ x 52″ x 3″, the SIM Comfort Duo 7.5 is ready for use at the campground or anywhere you need a portable bed. And the SIM Comfort Duo 7.5 is versatile; Velcro strips on the sides allow it to be folded into a 4″ thick single mattress, which allows extremely comfortable 4-season use for one sleeper.
Air-cored foam insulation provides a luxurious sleeping base whether being used in the 3″ or 4″ thick configuration. Soft tricot fabric on the surface of the SIM Comfort Duo 7.5 provides slip resistance and next-to-skin comfort. High frequency welded seams and strong lamination provide reliable durability.
The Exped SIM Comfort Duo 7.5 has an R-value of 6.4 when laid out in the doublewide configuration and can be inflated by mouth or with Exped pump accessories such as the Exped Pillow Pump or Exped Schnozzel (each sold separately).
- Laminated polyester surface fabric is durable, airtight and humidity resistant; nonslip finish keeps you on the pad
- Velvety soft tricot top surface for next-to-skin comfort
- Uses high-grade open-cell polyurethane foam for efficient warmth
- R-value equals 6.4; most sleeping pads we sell range in R-value from 1.0 (minimally insulated) to 9.5 (well insulated)
- It can also be folded in half and secured with the rip-and-stick? strips along the edges for use as an extra-thick single mat
- Pad self-inflates, but an Exped accessory pump (sold separately) can be used to speed inflation
- Exped SIM Comfort Duo 7.5 Sleeping Pad includes a stuff sack and repair kit
|Recommended Use:||Year Round Backpacking and Camping|
|Item Weight:||7 lbs 6.9 oz|
|Dimensions:||77.5″ x 52″ x 3″|
|Type:||Self Inflating Sleeping Pad|
|Other:||Stuff Sack Included|
Video Production by: CampSaver
If you have used the Exped Duo before, rate it, or tell us what you think? [ratings]