I often get asked what do I use to for plates, cups, bowls, etc. Well, there are a ton of options out there and plenty of product. I guess it depends on whether I’m going to eat right out of a Mountain House bag or not. More often that not, I don’t eat out of a bag.
One of the plates or “dishware” I like is the Sea to Summit Delta Plate. It’s light, and packs well. Easy to clean also, which is a big plus.
The ultimate in expedition and outdoor dinnerware, the Delta Plate from Sea to Summit is lightweight and practical—the Protex hex pattern base reduces weight and lessens surface temperature so it can be held comfortably with hot foods.
- Made from ultradurable, BPA-free food-grade Nylon 66—can withstand heat and cold
- Protex base hex-pattern design reduces weight and disperses heat through surface area—can be held comfortably with hot foods
- Odor and stain resistant; dishwasher safe
- Easy-hold thumb loops for convenient grip and for attaching/hanging
- Please note: Delta Plate should not be used in a microwave
- Volume: 33 oz. (1000 ml)
- Diameter: 9 in. (22 cm)
Eat well my friends.
Video Production done by: easternMNTNsports (Video no longer available)